lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

Social Studies Class

                 Biography
 My name is Valentina Infante. I was born on February 15, 1996. I study at Colegio Panamericano, I am in 12th grade (senior year). Dogs are my favorite animals, Rebecca is my french bull dog. After graduating from school I want to study Industrial Ingeneering at Los Andes in Bogota. I have many dreams and goals that I want to accomplish during my life time.





                                                                    Middle East

Jerusalem
 
      Middle East is facing a conflict because there is a controversy between the people. The conflict in Middle East started before World War II when romans were controlling Israel. Another fact of the problem is the power of lands. People want to take power over land with oil in order to gain more money. Some citizens are against the goverment and some people are been discriminated because of religions beliefs. Middle East was divided into two parts; Israel and Palestine. Both Countries want to claim Jerusalem as their capital city because it is a holy city for both religión (Muslim and Jews). In other words, Middle East is facing a serious problem because there are no solution that will make everyone happy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario